Job Description – Are you a creative, motivated, task-oriented individual who has a passion for marketing and graphic design? We are seeking a talented Marketing Specialist with strong graphic design skills to join our Marketing Team. Essential functions will include the design of marketing materials, assistance with meeting planning, and social media management. Must have superior organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at once. Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Assists with design requests including brochures, postcards, newspaper ads, digital banners, and more.
- Addresses dealer marketing questions and assists with various marketing needs from dealers and Sales Managers.
- Creates content and manages campaigns across all social media platforms (mainly Facebook and Instagram).
- Coordinates with Sales Assistant and Marketing Manager in event planning and preparing materials for dealer meetings.
- Assists Marketing Manager with client proposals and campaign overviews.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, copywriting, proofreading and attention to detail are a must.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment.
- An Associate’s degree or Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Marketing or a related field is preferred.
- At least 2 years graphic design experience is required (please submit a link to your portfolio).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Experienced working with the Adobe Creative Suite (including InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator) on a PC
- Physical Demands: Employee is required to speak and hear clearly involving communication over the telephone and in person. This is largely a sedentary role but may require extended periods of standing or walking at times. This position also requires the ability to write and type legibly.
- Position Type/Expected Hours of Work: This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 5 pm. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
- Additional Hours/Travel: This position may require long hours, overtime or weekend work and overnights and travel throughout the United States for meetings/conventions when necessary (no more than a few times a year).