Job Description: The Territory Manager will call on independent outdoor power equipment dealers representing and selling Scag commercial mowers and is responsible for achieving maximum sales profitability, growth, and account penetration within their assigned territory.
- Competencies and Skills: Provide customer service, ability to meet sales goals and close a sale, ability to prospect, strong presentation skills, maintain client relationships, possess a motivation for sales, strong organizational and multitasking ability, resourceful, prioritizes work effectively, and has working knowledge in the use of Microsoft Suite programs.
- Required Education and Experience: High school diploma or GED equivalent, a minimum of two to five years of field sales experience or equivalent coursework in a related educational field to include business, marketing, etc.
- Preferred Education and Experience: Previous outdoor power equipment sales experience with relatable product knowledge. Fluent in Spanish.
- Travel: This position requires overnights and travel throughout their territory and outside states for meetings/conventions when necessary.
- Available to work weekend/evening schedules to assist with dealer open houses and dealer shows which the dealers participate in.
- Required to possess and maintain a valid state driver’s license and adhere to FDOT regulations at all times.