If I attend this meeting, Should I still attend a PACE/Ferris Regional Meeting as well?
- You are not required to attend both meetings but welcome to attend both if you’d like. The PACE program will be covered at this meeting as well as the PACE regional meetings.
How to Secure your spot:
- Fill out the registration form and purchase a Ferris 3200 Midnight Edition at Bracket 1 Pricing ($12,299.18) for shipment by July 31st.
I’ve already purchased a unit to attend this meeting for another Briggs brand (Simplicity, Snapper, etc..) and would like to purchase the Ferris Unit instead:
- Contact your Briggs & Stratton TSM to cancel your order and fill out the registration form for PACE instead
What does this include:
- Airfare or mileage reimbursement
- 2 nights double occupancy
- Meals for 2
- Local ground transportation
- Event Specials & Booking Incentives
Additional units may be purchased to bring more people from your dealership
How will the mileage reimbursement work:
Dealers will be reimbursed up to 350 miles on way (round trip) at the .58 federal mileage rate. This will be applied as a credit to your PACE open account.
- Maximum reimbursement $400 USD
- Minimum reimbursement $200 USD
I need two rooms, how will that be handled (don’t want to have double occupancy)
You can reserve and purchase a second room for $350 which will cover the two nights
I have diet restrictions, how will that be handled?
As we get closer to the event, we will communicate with you and determine what special needs you have and will work to make sure those are met.
What types of activities are planned:
- New state-of-the-art Sherrill manufacturing facility plant tour
- Outdoor demo area featuring 200 new product plus the full array of B&S products
- Indoor trade show area featuring the full array of B&S products
- Partner Vendor Booths (Wells Fargo, Synchrony Financial, Sheffield Financial, Western Finance Leasing, B&S Engine, Hydrogear, ABC, Seaboard Graphics)
- Awards dinner recognizing dealer accomplishments