PACE Dealer Coop Claim Form
- Newspaper, Magazine – At least 50% of the ad space must be devoted to the one brand. Ad must include current product illustration(s). Ad must include current brand logo. Newspapers, magazines, daily or weekly publications and “Shoppers” all qualify. For printed inserts, printing & insertion costs qualify. Only space devoted to the brand will qualify. Submit copy of paid invoice from the publication for the ad, a full tear sheet showing the publication date and name, and a completed co-op claim form.
- Direct mail postcards, circulars, handbills, & fliers – At least 50% of the space must be devoted to the one brand. Piece must include current product illustration(s). Piece must include current brand logo. Only space devoted to the brand will qualify. Only printing and postage costs qualify for reimbursement. Submit co-op form, printer’s invoice showing total printing costs, and a sample copy of the mailer. Please also submit a post office form or similar statement verifying total postage, number of pieces mailed, date of mailing and list of zip codes or areas mailed to.
- Radio – No direct mention or implication of other products (competing & non-competing brands). Must be in good taste. Brand name must be mentioned twice in a 30-second or 4 times in a 60-second commercial. Submit a completed claim form along with copy of paid invoice from the station showing commercial spot length, unit rate and total cost. Also submit a notarized station log, script, and ANA/RAB radio affidavit showing broadcast times.
- Television or Cable TV – No direct mention or implication of other products (competing or non-competing brands). Must use current prepared scripts or tapes supplied by the manufacturer, or be approved (submit storyboard and script) by PACE marketing manager prior to use. Brand name must be mentioned twice in a 15- or 30- second commercial or 4 times in a 60-second commercial. Submit claim form, copy of paid invoice from the station, notarized station log, script, and ANA/TVB TV affidavit showing broadcast times.
- Billboards or Outdoor Advertising – At least 50% of the billboard must be devoted to the one brand. Billboard must include current product illustration(s). Billboard must include current brand logo. Submit claim form, copy of paid invoice, and photos of each of the installed signs or billboards.
- Open Houses/Trade Shows – PACE will reimburse your dealership for 50/50 Co-op (within your co-op allowance) for the cost of invitations, food and rental space. Only the portion of the space devoted to the brand will be eligible for co-op. Requests for co-op must include copies of receipts, photos of the event, and a breakdown of how much of the event was devoted to each major brand.
- Digital/Internet Advertising – Digital marketing expenses will not be eligible for co-op reimbursement unless the services are provided through PACE or True Radius Marketing. This includes Google Adwords, website costs and any other internet marketing campaigns including, but not limited to, banner retargeting campaigns. Manufacturers typically do not allow co-op reimbursement for these internet services performed through other advertising entities due to lack of content control. True Radius Marketing has negotiated with our manufacture partners and assured them that policy is in place to ensure co-op funds are spent accordingly and in support of the brand they are funded by.
IMPORTANT NOTES: These are general guidelines only. Please see your dealer program for brand specific co-op details or contact us at email@example.com
- Pre-approval is required for most brands and highly recommended for all advertising
- Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) policies are in effect for most brands. Advertising below MAP prices will disqualify your ad for co-op credit and may result in additional penalties set by the manufacturer.
- Claims should be submitted to PACE within 30 days of invoice.
- For claims that cannot be submitted online, please mail to: PACE Equipment Inc, Attn: Coop, 739 S Mill Street, Plymouth, MI 48170