ULTIMATE & PRODUCTIVE
We are partnered with Greenzie to build a productive, safe, and affordable autonomous mower to help you get more done in less time. The mower is based on a Stander® ZK with modifications like the 40HP EFI engine, Smartec Drive-by-Wire, 1 Machine Learning camera, and 4 Depth-sensing cameras to safely get the job done while you manage.
The Autonomous ZK will be sold and serviced through the Wright dealer network. They will also offer live support in the field, should a technical issue arise.
- Fully usable as a manual mower or autonomous mower.
- Manually cut the perimeter and the mower will autonomously cut the middle.
- Includes a remote control with secure e-stop control for supervised operations.
- Selectable stripe direction.
- Productivity of a wide area mower, but costs less, easier to transport, and more versatile.
- Five cameras monitor a safety boundary around the machine as it is running.
- The cameras allow the machine to deviate and drive around larger stationary objects in the middle of an open area.
- Monthly subscription with Greenzie required, which includes service coverage of the autonomous system, over-the-air feature updates and diagnostics, text support, and reporting app access.
Engine/Deck Options: 72″ / Briggs & Stratton | 61GB8 40HP
Drivetrain: Pumps – Hydro-gear 12 cc with fans | Motors – 15 cu in
Productivity: Fuel Capacity – 15.5 gal. | Acres/Hour – 8.3
Tires: Rear – 24 x 12-12 | Front – 13 x 6.5 -6
Dimensions: Length / Width – 72″ / 73″ | Weight – 1550 lbs.
Deck: Cut Height Range: 1.5″ – 5.5″ | Type – Mulching | Construction – Aero Core, 7 Ga. Steel | Lift System – Quick-Cut | Blades – 24.5″ (3)
SCHEDULE YOUR AUTONOMOUS DEMO